Two weeks ago, I was back in Brussels and, with Mic, we’ve had the chance to meet Jean-Yves Huwart for an interview.
He tries, through his articles and interviews, to define how deeply globalization is changing the culture inside companies, from large corporations to start-ups like us.
If you follow us from the beginning, you might know that our office is in Belgium but that I live in India (Even before creating BeeBole).
Before that, we also lead an outsourcing team based in 3 countries: Belgium, Malaysia and Morocco.
This was enough to become a nice case study for Jean-Yves.
The interview is actually in French, but an English version is coming out soon.
The subjects covered in the French interview are:
- How do we handle the 9000 km distance for our every day tasks
- Why didn’t we use outsourcing for developments (even in India)
- How do we keep innovation going on in a decentralized structure
- Why is it an advantage to be a European startup in a globalized world
- Why do we consider users feedback as the best business plan
I hope to get my hands on the English version very soon, however, if one of these subjects is already giving you some ideas, I would really be happy to share them with you in English in the comments hereunder.
Thank you again Jean-Yves. This was fun.